Have you acquired enough well information to accurately delineate your field, book your reserves, and maximize your production?
Customizing completions for optimal production and calculating reserves has become increasingly difficult in unconventional reservoirs with less openhole log data being acquired due to the costs and risks associated with logging difficult geometries and hole conditions. With Cordax's Logging While TrippingTM (LWTTM) technique this is no longer the case. When combined with Cordax's Zone GraderTM analysis and interpretation, the LWTTM service allows your team to properly characterize your reservoir and accurately book reserves. Cordax provides this safe and economic logging alternative that can increase your well producibility by facilitating custom completion and stimulation programs.
Our Solution (Continued)
Operationally, the safe and economic acquisition of openhole logs is as critical as the data itself. Cordax Evaluation Technologies provides formation evaluation solutions using the Logging While Tripping (LWT) platform. This patented logging technique allows memory based openhole logs to be acquired in a method that is more cost effective, uses less rig time, and has fewer inherent risks than wireline, shuttle (thru-the-bit), or logging-while-drilling (LWD) methods. LWT enables openhole logs to be acquired in vertical, deviated, horizontal and tough logging condition wells where logging was previously considered too risky or too expensive.
Unleash your reservoir's potential and reduce completion and fracking costs.
See how Cordax adds value to your colleagues…
Explore Cordax well optimization benefits…
- Formation Evaluation method replacing wireline, LWT, TBL, and pipe conveyed OH logging methods
- Wireline quality petrophysical data acquired during routine trip out of well
- Eliminates bridging and lost-in-hole (LIH) exposure versus other methods
- No extra pipe trip or hole conditioning
- Data acquisition in any well trajectory
- Tools pumped into BHA only when required, reducing wear and risk
- Casing point detection
- Evaluate Multi Laterals
- Kick-off point detection in build section
- Deployment at any point during drilling operations
- Virtually invisible to drilling and well construction activities
- Rig time savings by reducing extra trips
- Allows timely completion decisions
- Incorporates well data such as mud logs, gas, ROP, pore pressure
- Frack strategy optimization
- Completion design optimization
- Optimal zone selection
- Accurately locate and plan frack stages incorporating well parameters with LWT acquired Neutron, Density, Resistivity and Spectral Gamma Ray
- Providing the physical property data necessary for production optimization
- Compete geological model and update reserve calculation in resource plays