Global Service Delivery Manager
Role and Purpose:
The role of Global Service Delivery Manager (GSDM) is responsible for managing the Global Maintenance department(s), Operational Technical Management & Support, Asset Management & Reporting. The GSDM is also responsible for the global company logistics. The successful candidate will give the operations and sales teams the needed (operational & technical) support for them to be successful in their sales, service execution and service after sales.
The role of GSDM is also responsible for coordinating a team of people to support new products through a defined development process. The successful candidateis able to achieve desired goals in a timely manner by managing some parts of the product development process and is essential to transitioning from one phase to another. The GSDM sustains and helps all phases of the product development & commercialization process (Field Test Coordination) as needed and is not limited to just these duties.
VP or SVP Operations
Acts as a (team) leader in the operational and business management processes to achieve the following goals;
- In-charge of the Cordax maintenance laboratory(s).
- In-charge of company-wide Asset Management and global logistics (new geographical start-ups)
- In-charge of Operation Technical Support & Sustaining
- Provide training and technical support to field operations.
- All technical and operational documentation and material up-to-date and complete.
- Coordinates to keep all equipment up to date on preventive maintenance.
- Provides adequate staffing & training of Operation Technical Support and Maintenance departments
- Does periodic operation audits and coordinates the implementation the resulting action plans.
- Manages all sustaining engineering projects. * Is the custodian of FIRE and uses FIRE during the whole operational & asset management process.
- Promotes a safe and environmental responsible work environment (HSE)
- Participates in the development and commercialization of new services / products.
- Has a leading role in field tests for new products and supports clients in the introduction of new services.
- Participates in identifying, preparing and presenting of technical papers.
- Coordinates the process of LWT Patent writing and filing.
- Actively supports the process of writing a certified “white paper” on the processing methodology of the LWT density processing.
- Together with leadership team manages company resources carefully to ensure maximum profitability.
- The GSDM has a leading role in the total (internal and external) customer satisfaction with Cordax systems and services. Through successful coordination of all the departments the GSDM is responsible for ensuring that the resources of the organization are commensurate with the expectations of the customer and that of Cordax organization. The role requires assessment of customer situations and requires the design of strategies to continuously maximize customer (internal and external) satisfaction.
- The GSDM has a responsibility to ensure that front line sales and operations people are supported in their subsequent roles and responsibilities. The GDSM expected to support and participate in the generation of technical presentations, technical marketing media and technical support material for all products and services.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Geographical span: Global
- Profit and Loss: Yes
- Personnel responsibility: Yes
- Authority to sign: Yes, as per Grant of Authority (GOA)
- Travel activity: Moderate to High
- Education: University Degree (minimum Bachelor) preferable a technical degree.
- Experience: Minimum 12 years’ experience in the upstream energy sector in a Technical Management and or Service Delivery managerial role. Preferable experience with a medium to large multi-national service company in multiple geographical areas worldwide.
- Language: Minimum fluent in English and Spanish
- Leadership skill is a must as is the ability to take ownership and responsibility for ensuring that the needs of customers are coupled with the short, medium and long-term capabilities of the company.
- Good communication skills are required as the position entails developing and maintaining relationships with both with peers within the company as well as with clients. Amongst the entrepreneurial culture that exists within the company’s organization the organization positively encourages all employees to contribute to the ingenuity that lies at the heart of the company.
- Good technical knowledge and experience in business management, technology development & operational processes and strategies.
- Technical Management: 10 years (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)