Are you really acquiring all the data you need to make informed geological and petrophysical decisions?
Convincing your operations team to run a full openhole logging suite is often difficult due to economic reasons or deployment risk associated with logging difficult geometries and hole conditions. LWT – Logging While Tripping provides a solution to allow all well types to be thoroughly evaluated using API calibrated openhole logging tools that meet all requirements for porosity and resistivity measurements.
Our Solution (Continued)
Adding these measurements to your existing MWD and Mud Logging data allows you to properly delineate your conventional or unconventional resource.
LWT is a unique patented logging technique in which memory based openhole logs are acquired in a method that is more cost effective, uses less rig time, and has fewer inherent risks than wireline, shuttle (thru-the-bit), or logging-while-drilling (LWD) methods. LWT allows openhole logs to be acquired in vertical, deviated, horizontal and tough logging condition wells where logging was previously considered too risky or uneconomic.
The LWT suite of logging tools includes:
- Gamma Ray (GR)
- Spectral Gamma Ray (SGR)
- Compensated Neutron (CN)
- Density (DEN)
- Dual Induction (DUIN)
LWT data has been validated in multiple "log-offs" against all major formation evaluation providers.
See how Cordax adds value to your colleagues…
Explore Cordax well optimization benefits…
- Formation Evaluation method replacing wireline, LWT, TBL, and pipe conveyed OH logging methods
- Wireline quality petrophysical data acquired during routine trip out of well
- Eliminates bridging and lost-in-hole (LIH) exposure versus other methods
- No extra pipe trip or hole conditioning
- Data acquisition in any well trajectory
- Tools pumped into BHA only when required, reducing wear and risk
- Casing point detection
- Evaluate Multi Laterals
- Kick-off point detection in build section
- Deployment at any point during drilling operations
- Virtually invisible to drilling and well construction activities
- Rig time savings by reducing extra trips
- Allows timely completion decisions
- Incorporates well data such as mud logs, gas, ROP, pore pressure
- Frack strategy optimization
- Completion design optimization
- Optimal zone selection
- Accurately locate and plan frack stages incorporating well parameters with LWT acquired Neutron, Density, Resistivity and Spectral Gamma Ray
- Providing the physical property data necessary for production optimization
- Compete geological model and update reserve calculation in resource plays